What can Whatsapp on your website do for you?
WhatsApp on you website?
Ever seen the green WhatsApp icon on a website? That means you can send a quick and direct message to the particular company; quite a handy feature.
Allowing new and existing clients to effortlessly contact you via the WhatsApp platform, not only enhances the level of service by speeding up response times, but will likely result in additional business opportunities.
If you are interested in such a feature on your website, please contact us on email@example.com so that we can advise on how to do this.
Newsletters in the month of November
For the month of November, we can offer to send a FREE newsletter to your clients on your behalf, below the conditions applicable to this offer.
- Available to the first 5 clients who make use of this opportunity.
- Using standard Mailchimp templates.
- The client remains responsible for the content, images and contacts.
- Note that a 2,000 email contacts limit applies, after which Mailchimp fees will apply.
- Statistics will be provided 24 hours after sending.
- No fine print or hidden fees.
If you would like to try out this FREE newsletter service, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can visit our website for more information this and more offerings on www.infinityweb.co.za