July 1st marks the start of the second part of 2020, well done to any business who reached this milestone. The positives we should take out of this achievement are most notably the new survival skills acquired, the ability to navigate uncharted business territory, and how knowledge of the Internet and technology help you to run a business more effective. But we are not out of the woods yet, still some tough times ahead. So the question is, what can a business do in order to be even more resilient in the current environment?
- Invest in eCommerce solutions where possible.
- Consider online payment facilities that have become very cost effective.
- Reaching clients using electronic media like email and effective website marketing.
Not every business can sell their service online, but nothing is stopping you from having some form of online platform to promote, transact or interact online. Consider the following:
- Showcasing products and services with prices and fees.
- Receiving quotations online and reduce office administration.
- Accept credit- and debit card payments online.
Update Your Online Presence
Right now it is critical for any and all businesses to be online but more importantly, to have the right information about the business on for example your website, Facebook, or email signature. Office addresses and contact numbers have change, your product and services might have changed, and as such you have to make sure your online presence is updated and accurate.
View our products and services: